Join this 2-hour walking tour and experience The Jordaan District and the history of Amsterdam. A unique experience which gives you the chance of seeing the area through the eyes of a local. Walk along the courtyards on the Palmgracht, the Lauriergracht and to the end of the world which is where the Brouwersgracht changes into the Lijnbaansgracht. You will walk past the many hidden courtyards and other special places in The Jordaan.
- Learn all about the history of Amsterdam.
- Discover the hidden gems of the Jordaan District.
- See Amsterdam through the eyes of a local.
- Private tour so everything is very flexible.
See all the historic sights Amsterdam has to offer including places only known by locals. Get to know more about Amsterdam then just the Red Light District and the coffee shops. Learn about how in the 16th, 17th and 18th century the city played a major role in international banking, trade, arts, and architecture. You will see the historic sights together with its culture in the city. In this tour you will learn interesting historic facts about the most famous places, but also about unknown places only known by the locals.
- Take in the rich culture of Amsterdam
- Experience The Jordaan District and the history of Amsterdam
- See the area through the eyes of a local
Meet your guide in front of the Anne Frank statue on the southern side of the Westerkerk. We operate daily and you can choose your own departure time between 10:00 – 17:00. With your booking confirmation you will receive pictures of the meeting point so that it is easy for you to find it!