Join this 2-hour walking tour and discover the world of coffee shops and red windows while exploring Amsterdam. You will be guided through the most exciting neighbourhood of Amsterdam while learning about its history and discovering its diverse and unique culture.
Your guide will show you all the in’s and out’s Amsterdam has in store with a personal touch. Visit the most historic buildings and places only the locals are aware of. Discover the city center, the Old town, the Red Light District and much more while experiencing its culture first-hand.
- Learn more about Amsterdam’s liberal attitudes to sex, drugs, and prostitution.
- Explore the Red Light District through the eyes of a local.
- See some of the narrowest streets in Amsterdam.
- See the famous red-tinted windows.
- Find the first coffeeshop of Amsterdam.
Walk to the Old Church and see many sights such as the narrowest street of Amsterdam, the city’s first coffeeshop, the Condomerie, several smart shops and an indoor prostitute street. Discover all about its culture, political issues, and history.
Find out how and why Amsterdam developed its reputation for liberal attitudes towards sex and drugs and see everything that the area has to offer. your guide will tell you everything about the sex work industry, peep shows, and the history of the Amsterdam Red Light District.
Meet the guide in front of the entrance of the ‘Barbizon Palace Hotel NH collection’, located at the Prins Hendrikkade 59, 1012 AD Amsterdam.
- Learn about the history and culture of Amsterdam’s Red Light District.
- Explore the Red Light District with the help of a local guide.
- Discover historic monuments and locations.