- Join this private coffee shop tour and learn about the cannabis culture, the history, the Red Light District and visit a coffee shop (optional)!
Learn why cannabis is sold at a coffee shop and about the tolerance policy on soft drugs in the Netherlands. You also get the option to visit a coffee shop, where you could smoke if you would like to.
- Visit the biggest coffee shop in the world.
- Walk down the smallest alley in Amsterdam.
- Learn about the cannabis culture of Amsterdam.
- Get the chance to smoke a joint, legally, if you want.
- See the world’s first coffee shop.
Explore Amsterdam’s coffee shop culture on this 2-hour walking tour. Meet your guide in front of the Amsterdam Central Station. Walk through the Red Light District where you can find the first coffee shop in the world. Learn everything about the coffee shop culture and the somewhat weird Dutch law on drugs and how the name “coffeeshop” was created. We will walk through the smallest alley of Amsterdam and visit a smartshop. Then we will visit the world’s biggest coffeeshop Prix d’Ami, where your guide shows you how to roll a joint! At this location you may smoke a joint, if you like and watch television with 3D glasses.
So with this tour you will get in depth knowledge that only local people know about the coffee shop culture in Amsterdam and get a real taste of it!
Everything is very flexible. If you want to customize the tour or have any questions feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Meet in front of the Central Station of Amsterdam at tram B sign. We operate daily and you can choose your own departure time between 12:00 – 20:00. With your booking confirmation you receive pictures of the meeting point so it is easier for you to find it!
During this tour, the most important hotspots we will visit are:
- Amsterdam Red Light District
- China Town
- Bulldog Coffeeshops
- Biggest Coffeeshop of Amsterdam
- First Coffeeshop of Amsterdam
- Narrowest street of Amsterdam
- Smart Shops