Join this 2-hour private tour and explore the Rijksmuseum in the center of Amsterdam. Get up close to 8,000 objects across 80 galleries while you learn more about about the history of the Dutch art with a professional and certified guide.
Explore the beautiful Rijksmuseum with its unique collection of paintings from over the centuries. Learn all about paintings and artists from the 17th century, also known as the golden age.
- Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets (included) and entry to the Rijksmuseum with your tour guide.
- Learn about Dutch art with paintings from Vermeer, Frans Hals, and Van Gogh.
- Admire the most famous masterpiece of the Netherlands.
- See “The Nightwatch”, Rembrandt’s masterpiece
At the Rijksmuseum you will se some of the world’s most important paintings ranging from the 12th to the 20th century. Discover the most famous paintings from the Golden Age, The Night Watch, The Jewish Bride, The Milkmaid, The Love Letter and The Windmill at Wijk bij Duurstede.
See history with your own eyes when you look at paintings by Rembrandt, Frans Hals, Vermeer and more. Admire these masterpieces and get a better understanding of the artists that made them and their works.
Your experience includes a skip-the-line ticket.
Because it is a private tour everything is very flexible. If you want to customize the tour or have any questions feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Rijksmuseum. We operate daily and you can choose your own departure time between 10:00 – 14:00.
- Explore the Rijksmuseum with a skip-the-line ticket
- See and learn all about Dutch art
- Discover the work of Rembrandt, Vermeer and Frans Hals.