Learn everything there is to know about Anne Frank during the german occupation on this 2-hour walking tour in Amsterdam. Explore the Jewish Quarter and learn about Anne Frank and other Jews who perished during World War II.
During the tour you will pass the Portuguese synagogue and see historic sights such as Stolpersteine, the gate to the medieval plague cemetery, and monuments honoring the Third Reich’s resistance. Explore Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter and its history and discover how the Jewish community in Amsterdam lives today.
- Visit Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter and learn about the Jewish community.
- See many sights like the Jewish Historic Museum and the Auschwitz Monument.
- Hear the incredible story of Anne Frank and her diary.
- Learn about life during the second World War and the struggles people endured.
Anne Frank’s tale is well-known across the globe because of the moving and tragic diary she wrote during the time she and her family spent hiding from the German invaders of Amsterdam in a hidden annex. Learn about er life as a young kid, her time in Amsterdam before and during the war and about her legacy.
Visit the locations that were important to Anne Frank during her upbringing in Amsterdam. See where she attended school and where she purchased her famous diary. Explore the area where she used to play outside and the house where Miep Gies, the woman who gave Anne’s dairy to Otto Frank, resided for many years.
Meet your guide at the Hermitage pier located right in front of the main entrance of the Hermitage Museum.
Adress: Amstel 51C, 1018 EJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tours start at 10:00AM and at 12:30PM from Monday through Sunday.
- Learn about Anne Frank and her family.
- Discover what the Netherlands was like during WWII.
- Visit some of the most historic sights of Amsterdam.
- Explore the Jewish Quarter with the help of a local guide.
-Licensed, professional guide
-Tickets to the Anne Frank house
-Food and drinks